10 Jul 2007

It was a dark and stormy night

No really! Take a look at this! And this! So there's this piece of skylight that's a little loose in my roof and bangs in the wind? Well, there's not any more. The wind smashed half of it and I ripped the rest off myself. Some of it is still embedded in my hand.

But am I bovvered? I ain't bovvered. Because:
1: It feels like I'm finally getting over this cold. Two weeks! Two weeks is not right to be feeling like a zombie. Also:

2: 880 words! In 30 minutes! That's what I call writing at speed. Next story nearly finished. We're just over halfway through the year and I'm just over halfway through my writing goals for the year. This is a good thing.

And while we're on the subject of things I ain't bovvered about. Catherine Tate in the next season of Doctor Who. Unlike Behind the Sofa and quite possibly everyone else in the universe, I think she's going to be great. Sure, Martha will be missed, but I reckon it's going to be good.

They've met before and all. And not just in the Christmas special:

No comments: