19 Sept 2007

Thar she blows!

Happy Talk like a pirate day!

And those salty sea, um salts, over at Shimmer are celebratin' in style by releasing the trailer and contents for their next issue. And my story is in it!

I'm too excited to do anything else productive this evening. Might as well have a drink. And I guess it better be rum.

P.S.: It was Emily's turn to present news this morning. So she stood up and told the whole class it was 'talking pirate day'. Apparently the whole class responded with 'ARRRR'. This may come up in the next parent-teacher interview...

P.P.S: YARRR!

P.P.S.S: Yay!

P.P.S.S.S: for those of you keeping track, I think this blog is now 37% zombie, 23% recycled youtube videos, 3% pirate. The rest is mainly just stray HTML tags I stole from boingboing.

No comments: