20 Sept 2007

Drive by blogging for fun and profit

I'm starting to wonder if this blog is becoming the online equivalent of leaning out the car window and shouting at random pedestrians. This week, I will be leaning out of my car window shouting:

Jay Lake has a podcast!

Spider Robinson has a podcast!

If you enjoyed Weaver's Web, be sure to check out Pip's special podcast this month.

emusic.com now sells audiobooks! The selection isn't great right at the moment, but there's no reason to think it won't be as good as their music selection before too long. But the price seems good and like their music it's all DRM-free MP3s. One to watch. Or, listen to, I suppose.

Jaffa Cakes are now in the dictionary! Also in my local Woolworth's, right next to the Hobnobs.

Now I'm hungry. And I think I broke my ! key.

No comments: