13 Jun 2007

The Songs

OK. First off, it's not my ideal playlist. It's mainly populated with stuff that's already on my computer or I can stream from the Internet. Because I really don't feel like climbing down from the roof to riffle through my CD collection at the moment. But here's what I got:

5. Elvis Costello - Shipbuilding
4. Kate Bush - Running up that hill
3. Warren Zevon - Roland The Headless Thompson Gunner
2.Bruce Cockburn - If I Had A Rocket Launcher*
1.Bruce Springsteen - Atlantic City

* OK, this is a pretty good song but it's just on the list because I really, really wish I had a rocket launcher right about now.

Hm. Looks like I was pretty much stuck in the eighties right till the end. Ah well.

P.S.: Still not a zombie.

Currently listening to: Elvis Costello - Shipbuilding

No comments: